Roswell is a city in north Fulton County, Georgia, United States. At the 2010 census it had a population of 88,346, and in 2014 the estimated population was 94,089, making it Georgia's seventh largest city.
Roswell is located in northern Fulton County. It is bordered to the north by Milton, to the northeast by Alpharetta, to the east by Johns Creek, to the southeast by Peachtree Corners in Gwinnett County, to the south by Sandy Springs, to the west by unincorporated land in Cobb County, and to the northwest by the city of Mountain Park and by unincorporated land in Cherokee County. The southern boundary of the city follows the Chattahoochee River. It is the most populous city in Georgia with less than 100,000 people.
Roswell's local public schools are part of the Fulton County School System.
- Amana Academy (K–8)
- Esther Jackson Elementary School
- Hembree Springs Elementary School
- Mimosa Elementary School
- Mountain Park Elementary School
- Northwood Elementary School
- Roswell North Elementary School
- Sweet Apple Elementary School
- Hillside Elementary School
- River Eves Elementary School
- Crabapple Middle School
- Elkins Pointe Middle School
- Holcomb Bridge Middle School
- Creative Montessori School
- Blessed Trinity Catholic High School
- Chrysalis Experiential Academy
- Cottage School
- Cross of Life Montessori School
- Eaton Academy
- Fellowship Christian School
- High Meadows School
- Queen of Angels Catholic School
- Village Montessori
- The Howard School (North Campus)
- St. Francis High School
- Jacob's Ladder Neurodevelopmental School & Therapy Center
- Regina Caeli Academy
Atlanta-Fulton Public Library System operates the Roswell Branch and the East Roswell Branch.
Roswell, GA Properties
Last updated on Feb 25, 2020 3:52:am.