When you're looking for a partner to help you negotiate the complexities of selling a home, you've come to the right place. The experience, dedication and strong communication you'll receive here will help ensure the successful and profitable sale of your home:
1. The Local Advantage - Take advantage of a broad spectrum of technologies and tools to support the sale of your home from start to close.
2. Internet Advertising - Since the lion's share of home buyers starts their search on the internet, top placement on search engines is essential. You'll gain access to placement on Google, Bing, and other websites. This will maximize your exposure and bring a large number of potential buyers to view information about your home.
3. Email Campaigns - It's important to "work the network." We can work together to identify the right people to target your home -and get in touch with them by email to drive excitement and interest.
4. Personal Touch - Of course, technology alone won't sell your home. Face-to-face interaction provides the advantage to sell your home -and you won't have to worry about a thing. The details will be handled with care and constant communication, to ensure the marketing and sale of your home go smoothly.
5. Consistent Savings - If you are looking to Buy and Sell, ask about our multiple transaction discounts. Our goal is to help you save as much as you can by continuously using us. Your referrals are the heart of our business. When our Client-Families are happy, they also share their great experience with everyone.
IF YOU DON'T LOVE YOUR CURRENT HOME, WE WILL BUY IT OR WE WILL SELL IT FOR FREE...GUARANTEED!
Acopia Home Loans
Acopia Home Loans is the retail division of Acopia LLC, which was founded in 2007. We are mortgage banking professionals committed to making our communities a better place to live and work. Acopia achieves this by providing superior customer service and innovative products and technology to those we serve.
Acopia has developed and maintained a culture that generates respect, care and integrity for its customers and employees. Through knowledgeable employees, prudent underwriting and experienced decision makers, Acopia has quickly developed a great reputation in the mortgage industry.
Our loan professionals are licensed through Federal and State licensing agencies with continuing education each year, ensuring our clients are dealing with professionals that are the most knowledgeable in the mortgage industry.
We employ over 300 full-time mortgage professionals, dedicated to working as one team to accomplish our ongoing goal… to serve you with integrity, honesty and exceptional service.
Experience the Acopia difference.
Law Office of Kenneth R. Luther
History: Formed in 2000, the firm limits its practice to residential real estate closings. By following our principle of the "Golden Rule", we have experienced tremendous growth and gained a loyal following of loan officers, real estate agents, buyers and sellers.
Location: The firm currently has five closing locations. Our corporate office is located in Kennesaw, with additional closing locations in Duluth, Alpharetta and Atlanta/Buckhead.
Attorneys and Staff: Each attorney and staff member is an experienced professional. All attorneys and closers have a minimum of ten years experience. All have come to the firm from other firms seeking a work environment that reflects their personal standards and convictions.
Speed and efficiency: Within 24 hours of receiving a title order or sales contract a file has been created, title has been requested and returned, information forms sent to all parties, payoffs requested and all required forms sent to the lender. This process is done faster than any other firm. This same dedication to speed and efficiency is carried over to closing day, as we always start on time. Our lobby areas are for clients and customers who arrive early, not to wait on us to "catch up."
Communication: When an order or contract is received the closing is immediately assigned to a closer and an attorney. Information forms are sent to all parties notifying them of the closer and attorney's contact information. The closer will retain the file until the conclusion of the closing. There is never a question as to who to talk to, or where the file is. Also, the client will have the same closer and attorney for each closing, unless requested otherwise. This creates a consistency of service and communication that other firms cannot duplicate.